Friday, June 09, 2006

So I'm litterally running out the door to head to Kennesaw State for orientation today... it starts at 8:15 and ends around 3. They don't actually know that I'm coming today because no one will TALK to me... so I'm just kind of showing up...
After orientation, I'm gonna meet my daddy and step mom to spend a few last minutes with them. Woo! (that was not a sarcastic "woo," fyi)
Then mom and I are gonna spend the night at my grandma's house since it is closer to the airport...
And the real kicker?
I just pulled an all nighter... go me!
I definately didnt start packing until 10!!
Gotta go!!

*morgan

thanks, natalie and doug for stayin up with me!

I LOVE EVERYONE and ill update when I can!!
Let's go to MONTANA!!!

3 comments:

Timberlace Designs said...

hey there! i enjoyed hangin' out with you last night for dinner. we will miss you this summer, but i know that you will have an absolute blast. BTW- you can post pics straight from your camera phone! i'll e-mail you and tell you how to do it.
you can post from your cell too- as a text message.
love you!
have a ball in Montana! and keep in touch.

princessme said...

hey hey hey. so i also enjoyed yesterday afternoon. i had a blast. i will miss you so so much. have lots and lots of fun.
love ya
me

Natalie Pullen said...

Hey Morgs...Doug and I had a blast with you this past week!!! I am so glad that we got a chance to really get to know eachother. I cherish your friendship and I can't wait until we both get back so we can jump out of a plane together. Oh, and good job on completing all of the essentials for prom in one night!!!