Saturday, June 17, 2006

Okay guys!! So this will be a relatively short post, but PRAISE GOD i actually got to post!! The staff computer is REALLY REALLY REALLY slow, and its dial-up, which makes it even worse!!

I love yall so much and I miss you all a ton!! I hate not getting to talk to everyone whenever I want, but you all know that I love you!! We might actually get to go to church tomorrow which will be AWESOME!! we'd end up stealing one of the staff members cars and then driving an HOUR to a church!! WOW!!

(SUMMER, BEFORE I FORGET, I NEED YOUR ADDRESS!!!)

I tried to upload some pictures from my NEW AWESOME DIGITAL CAMERA just now, but the connection is just way too slow, and today was my 12 hour day, so i'm pretty exhausted...
ill try again later! ive got some awesome pics from the past week!!
i wish you could be here...

LOVE!!!
*morgan

(I miss you, David!)

1 comment:

princessme said...

Hey hey hey. don't be knocking dial-up. it's for those of us that aren't quite as close to town as others. Although it is kinda slow and it tends to have a mind of its own. of course that could be my computer. anyways. love ya.
allison

(And Summer i also need an address!!!)