Friday, June 02, 2006

Graduation and New Blogging Skills!!!

So I've decided I'm gonna try to be brave and go ahead and try out my picture posting skills!! Thanks, Jennifer! You're the best!!

These are pictures of mine and Summer's graduation party as well as graduation night! woo! I think that was one of the best nights of my life! Thank you to everyone who was involved and everyone who came! I love you all!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me and summer during the toasts... judging by the direction we're looking, I'd say someone in my family is giving a toast at the moment!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girls before graduation! What a great pic!! that's me, noelle, jennifer, and summer



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my mama!! I love this pic (even though I'm blinking!!)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Allison looked so beautiful!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's my daddy, me, and my step-mom debbie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my big bro Ryan!!! He was a self proclaimed pirate look-alike that night...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Melissa!!! I was SO glad she came!! and i LOVE this pic of us!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aww, Don't you love the bare feet?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is a little blurry, but still really cute!!



So i did it! arent you proud of how quickly i catch on??
off to watch the bailey kids!

love!!

*morgan

3 comments:

princessme said...

Hey. I was glad i got to be a part of it. Thanks for sharing it with us. By the way. You should know that any pic with ya'll in it is cute. hehehe Love ya girl.

The Georgia Verderys said...

Love the blog layout and especially the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Rita

The Griggs Gallery said...

Hey, good job! What is up with the picture of us four? Sumer looks 7 feet tall and I look 3 inches taller than Jen, whos is actually 3 inches taller than me!