Thursday, June 29, 2006

PICTURES!!!

Yay!! I get to post pictures!!
We're in the town of Big Timber for the day because we have no guests!!
So here is what I've been seeing and experiencing for the past two and a half weeks!!
HERE WE GO!!





Mommy in front of some beautiful mountains!!!












Modeling the armor of God!!! :)











Natalie, Kallie, and I on a wonderful hike! This is when we bush-wacked... Natalie is teh tall one and Kallie is the blonde!!










On our campout, this is Alli, Kallie, Jill, and me!!!!!



In a tree!!! This is also while bush wacking... I climbed this tree in the meadow we hiked to in order to take pictures of our camp... when we got back to camp, we realized that the tree i was climbing was a very tall, very DEAD tree that was LEANING... thanks, God!!!




Natalie, Kallie and I pigging out after making rice crispy treats for TWO HUNDRED people!! what a task!!








Team pic!!












Me and Kallie looking ravishing!!!














On a hike overlooking the Boulder River






















this is me on the LONG ride from Glacier National Part to Camp on the Boulder!! Needless to say, I was trying out my new digital camera!!















Me taking pictures, what a surprise!!!
















Beautiful, huh?

















this is Hawly, the largest mountain that can be seen from camp. It is my goal to climb it before i leave!!! :)










On one of our many hikes!!










Okay!! that's all i can get in right now, because we're about to leave to go to the water park!!
I LOVE Y'ALL, and hope you like what you see!!
Miss you and i EXPECT comments!!! ;)
*hugs*

*morgan

6 comments:

Summer Times said...

you look beautiful darling!

i love you so much and i feel like a sister is missing,

but i can't wait to tell you about all the great adventures i have had down here!

CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

lol!
give me a call one of these nights when david is busy or something!

I LOVE YOU MORGAN RENEE!!!!

*mwah*

<3 Summer Marie

princessme said...

so glad i finally got to see pics. they are great!!! love the mountains and things (thanks God). i second that about you looking beautiful. of course ya always have.
love ya
allison

David Verdery said...

Hey, pictures. Awesome views. I definitely third that you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you and hope you get to climb your mountain.

Love,
David

David Verdery said...

I am so proud! I love you and can't wait to talk to ya on monday about it.

Love,
David

Clergy Chick said...

Hey Sweetie........what great pix. I'm glad to see the smiles and all the adventures you are having....make sure you only climb live trees in the future! Okay, definitely going to see Paula for a new hairstyle.....yikes!! Thanks for the pix and I agree, you're more beautiful every time I see you.....hugs...Mom

David Verdery said...

Oh come on. Post some more pictures, and stories too. I love you