Monday, June 05, 2006

MONTANA BOUND!

So! It's official... I'm going to Montana Saturday morning at 7am. We finally booked the ticket... (yeah, we were pushing it, i know!) I'm SO excited about going, and a little excited about leaving Washington for a while! I realized today that I don't have a digital camera. Yeah, strange realization, I know... the reason this came upon me so suddenly was because I realized that I would no longer be able to post pictures! (The pictures from the last blog were off of my mom's camera... which she won't let me take... *pout*) I'm hoping someone at the camp will have one that they will be willing to let me use and post pictures... But if not, it will be a very picture-free summer! Oh well, I'll just have to use my increadibly extensive vocabulary and PAINT the pictures for you!! :)

Natalie, Douglas, Erich, and I are planning on going to Six Flags tomorrow! I'm SO excited! I've been wanting to go for MONTHS now, and it's happening! It's really happening!! haha... We have hung out a lot the past couple of days... Huddle House at 1 am... movies at 2... Augusta for no reason at 12... It's been a lot of fun (even though I keep falling asleep! haha)... I'm really gonna miss everyone when I leave, but that's what letters (and blogs) are for, right??

Today is my REAL last day of work, even though I thought I quit 3 weeks ago, so I'd better go get ready for that... ugh. Oh well!!

Have a great day!!
*morgan

4 comments:

princessme said...

So this is you 4th or 5th final day of work?
love ya

coffeemagic said...

Love the blog Morgan! This will be a good way to keep in touch. And the pics are really great.

BTW this is Susannah

David Verdery said...

So I guess this means I have to make up since I didn't take you before I left. Argh I wish I could have been there! Oh well, I guess. i love snf miss you.

David Verdery said...

Hey Morgan you should check out my blog, and I can't wait to see some of your pictures. Love you and talk to you soon I hope!