Friday, June 09, 2006

Camp Address

Okay! So I told a few people that I would post my camp address here for a short time and then delete it, but I figured (as did my dad) that I have pictures of myself up here, and adding a LOCATION would NOT be the best of ideas!
Therefore!
I'm going to email my camp address to everyone that I have, and if you don't get it, email Mr. Tyler or my mom and get it from one of them! (Sorry Mr. Tyler and Mama!! I know I just kinda put y'all on the spot!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!)
So that's the update. Now. I haven't slept in almost 36 hours, so I'm gonna go do that for a few hours before I have to wake up to get on the plane tomorrow!!

BY THE WAY!!
I am officially registered for classes at KSU now!! WOO! I'm registered for 14 hours fall semester... my classes include Econ, Psychology, Math Modeling (yes, Doug, that is what you call the "dumb" math class... oh well!!), my KSU freshman class, and a required PE class type thing that sounds like a lot of fun!! So there!! (oh yeah, and NO FRIDAY CLASSES!!! WOOOOO!!!)

Love Y'all!!
*morgan

5 comments:

Summer Times said...

i am so excited for you babe!!!

i just got off the phone with you and you are currently having all kinds of adventured in Salt Lake City at the moment! I know your eating BK too!!!

Well... i love you and call me when you figure out your plan for the night!!!
<3 ya

~Summer

princessme said...

Hey girl. So i hope your having a BLAST!! I'm praying for ya and love ya.
allison

Natalie Pullen said...

Did I mention that I miss you terribly?!?! Morgs, you have no idea! Call me whenever you can cause I would love to talk to you!!!

Natalie Pullen said...

Hey Morgs...you have officially made it to the ever coveted position of the face on my phone!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morganrenee said...

haha, thanks natalie!!! you mean i REPLACED doug in the bathroom?!? WOW!!
you have no idea how much i miss you... none of yall do.
im having fun, but i miss my FAMILY SOOOOOO much!!!
TONS of love and send me letters! im workin on mine to yall!!

summer, if you read this i need your address in FL.

LOVE Y'ALL!!
(and you, Natalie!!)
*morgan