Saturday, July 29, 2006

I can't believe it!!!


Wow!! This is nuts!!!
I am currently sitting on the front porch of Jill's house!! Connected to high speed wireless internet!! on my new computer!! ABOUT TO POST PICTURES!! and it's 1 in the morning!! do you know what that means??? that means that i have tomorrow off, so i came home with jill for the night!! THAT MEANS MY FIRST NIGHT IN ALMOST TWO MONTHS NOT AT CAMP!! i just dont know what to do with myself!!!
as of today (today being tomorrow in my mind... saturday) i have exactly SIXTEEN days until my mama gets here and EIGHTEEN days before i see yall!! SO looking forward to walking off that plane, i cant even tell ya!!!
okay okay okay
pictures....
i dont really have any good new ones, but ill post some anyway just because i can!!
I LOVE YALL MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!!!!






Since im not too sure exactly how to deal with blogger and picture posting, im just gonna explain the pics in order... the first one is the jimmersons... remember? the family that i fell in love with?? then is natalie and i at McKenzie River Pizza Co where we ate lunch when we were in Bozeman forever ago!! dont you love my lemon face?? Then is Earl... the mouse that we found in our cabin that i was determined to rescue instead of allow Kent to stomp!! The last picture is me at natural bridge next to the falls... this is NOT where i almost died, but isnt it pretty??


My prayers are with you, Sutton family... I love y'all and am thinking about y'all...

talk to yall soon!!!

(and here's who im thinking about right now...)



sweet dreams, all...
*morgan

2 comments:

princessme said...

Glad to see ya finally got your computer and we get to see pics. WOOHOO!!! So i can't wait to see ya. Trust me i miss you lots and lots and lots and lots. Anyways. Talk to ya later.
love ya
allison

David Verdery said...

I love the lemon face. Cool pictures & only 12 days to go. Nice waterfall. Love ya.


David Verdery