Friday, October 20, 2006

Prayer Request!!

Okay guys...
So I have a request...

Talking to my daddy tonight really got my mind working in "dream mode"...
As most of you know, I have NO idea what "I want to be when I grow up" a.k.a. what I want to major in.
I have a dream in mind right now, but it's really far fetched and I don't know if it's possible. I don't really want to say what it is here because I'm kind of timid about it (because it sounds so crazy). But I was wondering if y'all would be praying for me... that God would give me a direct answer about this... *sigh*
I know, I'm being increadibly vague, but this is something that came to me about 20 minutes ago. It's something that I've dreamed about for a long time, but, like I said, sounds really unrealistic.

I love y'all, and thank you for putting up with my non-specifics!!
*morgan

12 comments:

princessme said...

you will definitly be in my prayers....
love ya
allison

Anonymous said...

I doubt it's crazy, but I'm praying for you anyway!!!
~Lauren

natalie.coers said...

No dream is too far fetched if it is in God's plan for you... pray'n for ya hun! Lots of love!

The Georgia Verderys said...

Dream on!!!
Love,
Rita

Anonymous said...

If it is God calling to you then it must be his plan for you.
I know that I've had a big dream about becoming a Christian recording artist, but that was unrealistic because it is nearly impossible to get discovered nowadays. Plus I would have no money to start out with, I would have to play in the streets of a city in hopes that ppl would give money to me. This dream was really cool, but unrealistic. God's calling me to be a music director of a church. So I've been having lots of thoughts on that (maybe a college transfer in the mix).

I'll b praying for you and what God's plan is for u.

love,
Alli Hauswald

Natalie Pullen said...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! I love you girl and you are A-mazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is BLOGGING Mogey?????
Calling the Mogey BLOGGER!!!!
:)
I KNOW you are not boring...
post some stuff!
Love you,
AJ

princessme said...

ok so you really should post something..... especially for those who are far away that don't get to talk to you and miss ya tons..... (me) hehehe anyways so yeah post something would ya?
love ya
allison

Summer Times said...

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!!!

INCLUDING MORGS!!!

I love you dear!!!

~~Summer

princessme said...

so i know that you are supper busy but i really really miss reading your blogs so you should really really blog SOMETHING (even if it's just i hey gotta go)
love ya
allison

Anonymous said...

HELLO...POST!!!

Hank and Nichole said...

Your dream is SO not crazy. Actually, you would be CRAZY not to follow it.
I am rooting for you.
Love, Nichole