Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!!!

I just thought I'd let y'all know that we're immensely boring.
I read a handfull of blogs a lot (those listed on my page), and NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING ANYMORE! I am at fault here, too. I know we're all super busy, but I wanna know what's going on in your lives!!


As for me, it's been mostly wedding planning and school! My next free weekend is the 4th weekend in November. Exciting, huh? Exhausting is more like it... Oh well, it's fun. I GET MY JEEP BACK FRIDAY!! SO excited about that!!! I've missed her!!! *sigh* finally.

Weekend of Oct 14: Get Jeep, go home.
Weekend of Oct 21: Interperet concert for Michael English
asdasdfasdfasdfasdfWedding shower
Weekend of Oct 28: Pick up wedding dress in Augusta
Weekend of Nov 4: Class work day at Habitat for Humanity site
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdWedding Shower
Weekend of Nov 11: Natalie comes in!!
Weekend of Nov 18: Summer comes in!!
Weekend of Nov 25:
Weekend of Dec 2: CRAM FOR FINALS!
Weekend of Dec 9: CRAM FOR FINALS!
Weekend of Dec 16: Grandaddy Averett's 95th birthday in Alabama
Weekend of Dec 23: Become Mrs. David Verdery!!!
Weekend of Dec 30: continue to be married!! woohoo!!! :)

yep... that's the next 2 and a half months. WOOHOO!!!
mkay, I love y'all!!! Have a wonderful week and I expect some new posts!!! :)
love!!!
*morgan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORGAN!!! I miss you!

Anyway...I always try to read your stuff to keep up with you and Summer!

I was searching the web the other day and found a neat website that might help you with all your wedding stuff:

www.theknot.com

Hope it helps!!

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

check mine...
:)

natalie.coers said...

I miss you MORGAN!!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I will try to blog more to keep up with you...although nothing much exciting usually to share :). Anyhow...love ya hun and have a fantabulous week!

Anonymous said...

Morgan, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so thrilled for you and David! I hope you are doing great- I know that planning a wedding and dealing with college life is very stressful, but it's a very fun kind of stress, right? You cross my mind and my heart more times than you can imagine in a single day, I love you and love the memories we made last year. You will be a truly CAPTIVATING bride, Morgan! I'm so excited for you! Love, Marti :>

Anonymous said...

WOW!
seems like ur keeping busy which is great!
YAY for getting ur jeep back!
Good luck with everything.

morganrenee said...

MARTI!!!
if you happen to look at this page again, i dont know how to get in touch with you and i REALLY REALLY WANT TO!! i think about you all the time and i HATE that you moved!!
i really want to talk to you!!
*morgan

princessme said...

i agree with everybody else. your going to be VERY VERY busy!!! anyways.... i was so glad to talk to you the other day..... it was great.... love ya girl
allison