Monday, January 15, 2007

Wedding Pictures (1)

Hey kiddos!
I know the last post was FOREVER long, but I figured it was pretty much my journal entry for the week of the wedding, so I didn't want to leave anything out!!

Anyway, here are a few pictures that I've accumulated from different people over the past few weeks... If you have any you'd like to share with me, let me know! I'd love to see them!

The professional pictures should be coming in soon, but here are these for now!
Love y'all!!
*morgan










Posing for the photographers!












Me and my flower girl, Chloe!

My wonderful worship team!

(L-R: Tim, Nichole, Vicki, and Isaiah)

The beautiful Bride's cake!

(thank you, Vicki and Pat!!)

For some reason, Blogger won't let me load more than 5 pictures here, so the next post will be more wedding pictures taken by a friend!

Love!!

2 comments:

princessme said...

love it love it love it!!!! i saw these pictures one time, but they are still wonderful, but of course they really couldn't help to be wonderful with you in them because you are so wonderful and BEAUTIFUL!!!! i really really like the one with you and Chloe because that is just SO like you..... it's GREAT!!!!
love ya
allison

morganrenee said...

these aren't the pictures that rita took... they're pics a friend of mine took...
love you!
*morgan