Monday, August 21, 2006

KSU or bust!!

I got home from Montana Wednesday night and was met in the airport by most of my best friends!! It was wonderful, thank y'all for being there!! I was literally shaking because I was so glad to see everyone!! I miss my Montana mountains and rivers, but it's so good to be home. Last night was the first night since I've been home that I've slept in one bed TWICE!
I moved into my cousin Angie's house on Saturday night, and things are going pretty well so far!! Sunday morning I drove two hours to my dad's house to go to church with him, and it was so great! Besides the sleep deprivation, I got to see my daddy!! And go to church for the first time in two months!! woohoo!!!

So here I stand in the Sturgis Library on the KSU campus waiting for my first class! I've been on campus since 10:30 this morning, and my first class is at 2!! I wanted to attempt to change my schedule, but no such luck... almost all of the classes are closed... But that's alright!! I realized earlier how much books cost! I spent $370!! OUCH!! Thank goodness for scholarships... I'm not as nervous about my classes as I was a few days ago, but I think that's because the ball is rolling now... you know, I'm moved it, I'm getting used to the roads, etc. So I'll be sure to let y'all know how my classes go today!! :)

The next few weeks promise to be exciting!! This weekend is the One Thing conference in Atlanta with Dave, Erich, Allison, and Ms Rita! So that's awesome!! And then the NEXT weekend Natalie and Summer and Jimmy come back to Georgia to go SKYDIVING and to SIX FLAGS and just to hang out for the whole weekend!! SOOOO exciting!! I simply canNOT wait!!! *hugs to y'all... can't wait to see ya!!*

Alright! So that's it for now! Talk to y'all later!!
*more hugs*
*morgan

4 comments:

princessme said...

Hey you forgot Doug. He's going to but i don't think he's gonna be there till friday. when are you going to be able to go?
love ya
allison

Natalie Pullen said...

Ahhh!!!! I am soooo excited about this weekend. I can't wait to see you and I love you heaps.

Natalie Pullen said...

The link to my blog on your page is wrong. The address has my name spelled out (sharon) when it should just be s!

princessme said...

ok so now you MUST tell everyone the news and the story..... hope you had fun at six flags today...
love ya
allison